Eye Care Center
The Eye Center is equipped with the latest medical technology and equipment especially for check-up of a complete range of eye ailments and various eye conditions from general problems to those that require specialist attention. The Center is operated by a team of specialist opticians expert in every area related to the eye and are able to treat both children and adults with the aid of such modern technology such as:
CT-VF (Computer Visual Field Analysis)
Ultrasonic Phacoemulsification (dissolving cataract with ultrasonic technology)
Digital Slit Lamp Microscope (Digital eye check-up microscope)
TX-F Full Auto Tonometer (automatic eye blood pressure machine)
Fundus Camera (a computerized digital camera that takes pictures of the optic nerve with instant results).
Biometry (ultrasound synthetic lens measurement machine)
Accurus Vitrectomy (surgical tool for removing vitreous degeration or foreign body).
Laser service for treating cataracts and retina such as:
- YAG Laser machine (for treating glaucoma and post cataract surgery)
- Photo Disruptor (laser for treating glaucoma)
- Photo Coagulator (laser treating diabetic retina)
- SLT or Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (laser for treating glaucoma)
- OCT or Optical Coherence Tomography machine for scanning retina, optic nerve layer and depth of retina, helping in diagnosis and long term assessment of glaucoma and retinal disease.
Sukumvit Hospital Eye Center provides annual eye check-up service both within the hospital and outside (for group check-ups).
You can consult our specialist knowledgeable team about your eye health by phone every working day from 9.00 a.m to 8.30 p.m.